new toy
.jpg)
Mom and dad bought me this new toy yesterday to play with. Mom says it will serve two purposes, but the main one is so that she doesn't have to hold me upright all the time. I don't like laying down anymore - on my back or on my tummy. It is gettnig old so I like to be held up and look around and see things. The second is that she hopes it will help me get rid of some of the baby fat on my legs. She says they are getting chubbier everyday. Go figure, my exercise physiologist mother is already putting me on an exercise program. Dad always wondered when this would happen. It has a trampoline-like platform that I can jump on - although my legs can barely touch the platform right now. As you can see, the seat is still a little big for me so mom has to put rolled up blankets around me to keep me in place. She says that so far, it is serving it's purpose. I like looking at all the toys and the bright colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment