Monday, May 26, 2008

happy memorial day!

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. I was pretty busy. Yesterday, we went to Matt and Kristina's house for a BBQ. Dad and the rest of the guys were throwing a football around and playing with the dogs outside. He even caught a football while holding me in his arms! I finally got to meet Dad's friend, Eric. They went to school together and graduated with their electrical engineering degrees at the same time. Here I am telling them about how hard my life is. They just don't understand...


Also, over the weekend, I had a lot of fun looking at myself in the mirror. I still can't figure out how a mirror works. I mean, I see a baby in the mirror and see someone who looks like mom and dad. But how can it be them if they are holding me. I like to watch the baby in the mirror drool all over himself and laugh.

Finally, you can help support the Global Fund, which helps women and children affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa, by buying (RED) products like my shirt here. It's a good cause.

No comments: