This is my favorite thing to watch right now. Yo! Gabba Gabba. Tita Nikki introduced it to me when she was visiting. It is very catchy so mom had to find it on YouTube so I can watch it over and over and over again.
This is how I spent most of the day today. Dad says that I look so pitiful in this picture - it makes you feel bad for me. You should. I had my two-month visit with my doctor. Mom said she was dreading this day and now I know why - I got three shots, as well as an oral one. Miss Cathy gave me the oral one first and it wasn't bad at all. It sort of had a fruity flavor to it. But then, she gave me three shots in my legs. And those hurt! I cried and cried until tears came out of my eyes. Mom said Miss Kathy felt bad about having to do that, especially since mom is friends with Miss Kathy's daughter. Dr. Klemm told us that I might be sore for awhile so he gave mom and dad Tylenol to give to me. I cannot tell if it's helping.The other news is that I keep growing. I now weigh 13 pounds and am 23-3/4 inches long.
No comments:
Post a Comment