... don't know when I'll be back again. Actually, we will be back next Tuesday. I get to go on my first plane ride. We are going to Mom's hometown for Lolo's 65th birthday and I will be baptized as well. I am excited to see everyone and to go swimming for the first time! Lola told Mom that GreatLola talks to my picture everyday, saying that I am the best great grandson. I don't think she realizes that I am her only great grandson. Oh well. I get to see Lolo, Lola, Tita Missy and Tita Nikki again too. Ninong Albert and Ninong Ren will be there also.
I am trying to wave "bye," but the stupid toy got in the way.
Dad thinks Mom is crazy for wanting to fly (rather than drive) to Florida with me, but she said her mom took her and her sisters on planes when they were young too. Plus, she wants me to experience everything I can. Will update (with lots of pictures, I'm sure) sometime after we get back from Ft. Myers.
No comments:
Post a Comment