Mom and I have been busy lately. She was supposed to go meet the breakfast bunch a couple weeks ago, but couldn't go because I had a fever after I got my 4-month shots. That Saturday, we drove to Copperhill (dad's hometown) so I could meet my greatgrandma. She came over to grandma's house to see me for a few minutes. When we got back, mom spent the next few days doing all our laundry and taking a trip to Babies R Us. She said they had a class she wanted to take.I went to my first Gator event on Wednesday, but it was getting close to my bedtime so mom and I had to leave early. It was fun, though. It's great to be a Florida Gator. Mr. Ron said that there are only 30 something days until the start of college football. I went with mom to AT&T to pick out a new phone on Thursday. She blames me for her other phone not working. It broke sometime on Tuesday so she went without a phone for a couple days, which she said was not too big of a deal since nobody really calls her except Lola and Titas.
Lately, mom has been finding me like this in my crib when I wake up in the mornings. Mom and dad usually put me in there so I am laying straight, but I move too much and wake up in different directions.
We are going to be in Nashville this weekend because mom has some sort of meeting. Dad and I are probably going to hang out with Ward and my buddy, Hunter.
No comments:
Post a Comment